Soft Skills / Behavioral Skills Trainings (Class room based)
Conventionally a four wall structure is perceived as an enclosure that truly restricts us from seeing what lies beyond. At Lifeshiksha, we prefer to look at it more as an invitation to explore what the place offers.
This very insight is the fundamental rock of the design of our classroom based learning and development initiative, keeping experiential learning intrinsic to each of the programs. As a result, we offer a large number of developmental programs that enhance an indoor training environment and turn learning into a fun experience.
To help organizations stay competitive as well as excel, here are few popular programs from the house of Lifeshiksha, that has delivered high impact transformational excellence.
- Business Etiquette & Grooming
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Art of Effective Delegation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Goal Setting
- Conflict Resolution
- Personality Development
- Personal Effectiveness
- Planning & Time Management
- Sales Effectiveness
- Basic Negotiation Skills
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Customer Service (Internal / External)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Women Empowerment
- Interviewing Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Managerial Skills
- Stress Management & Work life Balance
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Customized Training Programs
Outbound Experiential Learning Programs
Experiential Learning is the best way to learn. One of the most unique aspects of outbound training is that one is immediately able to see the consequences of wrong actions and can see the tangible difference that can be made by a change in thinking and behavior.
In our outbound programs, participants are made to go through various outdoor activities where they are required to face challenging situations as individuals and as teams. This helps them to see the importance of communication, leadership, teamwork, planning and delegation.
Lifeshiksha focuses on removing professionals from their comfort zone and placing them in psychologically and physically challenging environments. The primary focus here is developing presence of mind, collaborative learning, creative problem solving through the use of limited resources.
A list of programs that organizations usually prefer using the ‘Outbound’ methodology is given below:
- Sales Training
- Leadership Development
- Building the Team
- Problem Solving
- Various Activities for Overcoming Fear
It improves one to do a self assessment, increase organizational bonding and the effectiveness of the same is huge.
Helps a Team in:
- Unlocking the potential of team members.
- Motivating team members by linking to their individual motivators.
- Improving team performance by leveraging complementary skills.
- Building common vision, values and team spirit.
- Increased collaboration, innovation and productivity.
- Learning importance of open communication, developing team strategies for getting results, building trust, giving and receiving feedback.
Helps an individual in:
- Relationship building, earning trust, respect and leading by example.
- Aligning goals of organization, team and individuals.
- Personal development contributing to humility, effectiveness, innovation, managing change, enhancing creativity, problem solving skills, performing in complex situations, maintaining work-life balance.
- Developing self-confidence, positive attitude, motivation.
- Reaching peak performance levels.
- Understanding about courage, fears, risk taking, fighting new challenges.
- Identifying one’s key drivers and differentiators.
- Overcoming conflict, open communication.
- Managing time, anger and stress.
Articulate your organization’s strategic vision, lead to the next level Organization’s need for a clear vision, mission, goal, objectives and purpose. Most important aspect of successful organizations is the ability to communicate and share the vision across the organization and to foster an organization that develops and grows with purpose and clarity by learning, relearning, and unlearning. Mentora India’s Interventions are specifically designed to address these organizational needs. The interventions are designed to help organizations tap into and maximize their resources. We do this by creating self awareness, creating communication channels, developing common language, and enabling a shared vision.
We also help business owners increase their strategic thinking, formulation, vision communication, project planning and execution leading to improved results in their organizations. The interventions are scientifically designed, structured and employed to ensure people and processes optimization to meet the current and future needs, and to achieve seamless integration of business services across the organisation. The scientific approach is integrated via facilitation, discussions, organisation wide surveys and objective tools to manage and motivate employees to improve performance.
Some of the most popular Lifeshiksha, interventions include:
- Strategic empowering Workshops
- 360 Degree Exercise
- Organisational Climate Survey
- Employee Satisfaction Survey
- Job Satisfaction Survey
- Team Profiling: Building Strength based Organisation
Life Changing Seminars / Keynote Speeches
We have had great success inspiring and entertaining audiences of all sizes with our interactive seminars and motivational keynote speeches. Our professional speakers can present and engage on a variety of topics ranging from “Science of Ultimate Living” basics to Finding “The perfect balance of life.” Depending on the setting and size of the group, the event will be tailored in length, topic and extent of audience participation. Our talks and workshops work beautifully as professional development offerings, on-site motivational speaking for work teams, retreat content, inspirational keynotes for conferences, or any kind of group meeting.
To discuss having us speak at your event, call us at: +91 9214392149
- Professional Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Conference Speakers
- Inspirational Keynote Speakers
- Life Coaching Lectures and Seminars
- Life Coaching Workshops
Some recent topics include:
- The Science of Ultimate Living
- Ancient Indian Wisdom for Modern Management
- Yoga – The Science of Life
- Secrets of Stress Free Living
- Being an Extraordinary Leader